gINT Software Technical Support Information
Datgel's contract with Bentley Systems to support gINT users in Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific ended on 31 March 2017. As of 1 April 2017 Datgel provides gINT product technical support to users that satisfy one of the following:
- In the last 12 months bought the initial gINT perpetual license from Datgel directly or via a Bentley Systems invoice where Datgel was compensated.
- In the last 90 days bought a second+ gINT perpetual license from Datgel directly or via a Bentley Systems invoice where Datgel was compensated.
- Has a current SELECT subscription and purchased SELECT directly from Datgel, which is the norm in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
The following annual time limits for technical support apply:
- 1 hour per year for each gINT Logs Perpetual License
- 2 hour per year for each gINT Professional Perpetual License
- 3 hour per year for each gINT Professional Plus Perpetual License
Technical support is:
- Where we explain to you how to do something within the current functionality of the software, this normally takes up to 30 minutes
- Installation and licensing questions
- Definition of defects and reporting of defects to Bentley Systems
If your situation falls outside the above criteria, you can obtain support from Datgel using a either Datgel gINT Technical Support Subscription
or Datgel Prepaid Technical Support Package
(you need to login or register and login to access the web store).
Before contacting us please first try the following:
Install the latest gINT update, which can be downloaded from bentley.com as described here
Repair and compact the library and project file using UTILITIES | Repair/Compact Databases
Refer to Datgel's support portal and knowledge-base
Should you require further assistance please make a support ticket, email email@example.com, chat on this website or call using one of our contact numbers. When you make a ticket or email us please include a detailed description of the issue, and if relevant attach the library and project in a zip/rar/7z, and define which report and PointID/keyset we should test with.